At Tesis Labs, we are committed to providing quality cost-effective laboratory services to all patients. We care for your confidential personal and medical information with the utmost privacy. Following your test results being released to your physician, Tesis Labs will submit a claim to your insurance company.
After the claim has been processed by your insurance company, you will receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) describing the coverage that was applied to the claim (this may take up to 90 days).
If you receive payment directly, please follow the steps listed below:
- Endorse the back of the insurance check by writing, “Pay to the order of Tesis Labs” and sign underneath it.
- Place the endorsed check and a copy of your explanation of benefits (EOB) for Tesis Labs in an envelope and mail it to:
1140 Business Center Drive, Suite 360, Houston, TX 77043
- A personal check with your patient account number written in the memo line may be sent in lieu of submitting the original check from your insurance company. Your prompt attention will ensure that your account is appropriately credited.
(PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR EOB as Tesis Labs invoice with any payment)
Please note the following:
- If you have any questions regarding your bill or your payment responsibility, you may call us directly at (888) 583-7477 and we will gladly assist you. Please DO NOT call your doctor. We are not affiliated with your doctor’s office and they will not be able to provide the information you need.
- An explanation of benefits (EOB) statement is Not A Bill. There is no need to make any payments when you receive an EOB.
- Your maximum out-of-pocket cost will be based on your individual co-insurance and deductible according to your policy.
- If your insurance is a health maintenance organization (HMO) or an employer-run health reimbursement account (HRA), please call our billing department to work directly with Tesis Labs, (888) 583-7477.
- You may receive a bill from Tesis Labs for your coinsurance or deductible amount. If you have questions about your bill or cannot pay your bill, please contact our billing department by phone at (888) 583-7477. Tesis Labs does consider a patient’s financial ability to pay and will work directly with each patient on hardship cases.
- Be advised that you may receive a check directly from your insurance plan for laboratory services.
Will I receive a bill from Tesis Labs Services?
- If Tesis Labs learns that payment for services was sent directly to you and not forwarded as requested.
- If you do not have medical insurance and need to make payment arrangements.
- If you have a coinsurance or have not yet met your insurance plan’s deductible for laboratory services.
- If the insurance information provided by your doctor’s office is no longer in effect or is incomplete/invalid.
Talk With Tesis Labs
Better Approach to Exceptional Care